JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I have a relatively new PS90 and I would like to try out a Five Seven as a possible companion for the PS90. I also have a S&W 460V with a couple boxes of .45 LC and a few rounds of .460 Mag if you would prefer that.

I have Federal 5.7 FMJ ammo I would bring also.

I am not a member of any range though.

I am can meetup west or south of Portland, I live close to Newberg and commute into Portland.

I also have a 329PD if you prefer and are feeling brave (more recoil than the 406V) or a Taurus Total Ti in .357 Mag which IMO is a pussycat to shoot with the ribbed (for pleasure:D) grips and porting.

I have various .44 mag ammo for the 329PD, but you won't want to shoot the most powerful more than once. Even the light (165 gr.) .44 Special ammo feels fairly stout.

I'm jealous!! I would love to have a P90 but probably can't afford to feed it!!! :)

Ammo ranges from 30 cents for Federal FMJ to 36 cents for FN ballistic tips if you buy it on sale. PSA has periodic sales once or twice a month, with free shipping if you buy 10+ boxes.

I think the cost per shot is on par with or better than 5.56 ammo of the same type.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top