JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
» Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers' As Terrorists Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

- Americans who believe their "way of life" is under attack; Check

- Americans who are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)"; Maybe

- People who consider themselves "anti-global" (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty); Maybe

- Americans who are "suspicious of centralized federal authority"; Check x9000

- Americans who are "reverent of individual liberty"; Check x9000

- People who "believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty." Maybe

While I am a constant listener to brother Jones, today my mind is set back in time 236 years to reflect on why we are here and have the life we have today, and to recharge my American Spirit.

There is no room for modern troubles today. Only to reflect on the bravery and amazing things that our forefathers did to gift us this great nation.

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

"We are Days Away From Fundamentally Transforming The United States of America" Barack Obama

This document shows what President Obama meant by that transformation.

Does the government work for us, or do we work for the government?

I prefer Jefferson's love of liberty to Obama's love of power although to be fair this transformation has been going on since the nations founding, Obama just put it on steroids.

Happy Independence Day to all!!!

» Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers' As Terrorists Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

- Americans who believe their "way of life" is under attack; Check

- Americans who are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)"; Check
So tell me who's done it better in the last 200 years!

- People who consider themselves "anti-global" (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty); Check
You bet I'm concerned about our sovereignty, considering the attitude of our current admin and State Dept.

- Americans who are "suspicious of centralized federal authority"; Check
As per that wonderful document, The Constitution.
But that's okay, I'm in the company of Jefferson, Madison and a whole host of other founders on this one!

- Americans who are "reverent of individual liberty"; Check x9000

- People who "believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty." check
I believe both have been placed at risk over the last 6 years, by players on both sides of the aisle.

There's my version.

And now I'm Bar-B-Quing pork for the fourth.
So you KNOW this admin will consider me a terrorist!

36 years ago (1976) I was a Marine Corps Sergeant recently attached to a small reserve training depot in Massachusetts. Upon first arriving in MA, it seemed that everywhere were signs warning about the new MA gun law..mandatory 1 year in jail for an unlicensed firearm. I got tagged for color guard duty a couple of times for bi-centennial parades there. The irony of celebrating "freedom" in a state that would jail me for carrying the rifle I had in the parade as well as those stored with my folks back home was not lost on me. In light of the SCOTUS decision ending the concept of limited government, to me it looks like the process is pretty much complete. Not much to celebrate today*. More like a funeral.

*on a national level. Much to be thankful for personally.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top