JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Oregon Rifle Works has a pallet of them. They claim they were not used on full auto lowers. Maybe they would make you a better deal on a bakers dozen:)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would buy one at $333 if somebody else can convince them to make a three for $1000 deal. I don't want to carry the financial load for the other 2.

They all have A2 Upper receivers, 1/9 HBAR 16" barrels, and most will have half moon carriers. Some have Trijicon Tritium front sight posts and some will have a rail section drilled onto the CAR(skinny) handguard. Most I've seen have skinny HG's

I went there and saw them. They had 39 on a pallet and I went through a few boxes. Banged up but the guy said they probably don't have many rounds through them.

Seems kinda spendy. I'd be interested in seeing them in person. Maybe tomorrow after work........

They all have A2 Upper receivers, 1/9 HBAR 16" barrels, and most will have half moon carriers. Some have Trijicon Tritium front sight posts and some will have a rail section drilled onto the CAR(skinny) handguard. Most I've seen have skinny HG's
Would the A2 receiver add any value over a flat top receiver? Any idea of year of manf? I've been wanting an A2 receiver model.

Is it possible that what ORW labeled as 6920 uppers are actually 6721 uppers. Did the 6920s have 1/9 Heavy barrels? Which years of either model came with fixed carry handle receivers?

Actually the box said they were the 6920ck which is conversion kit. Not really sure if they were because the ones I looked up had removable or no handle I think.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top