JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks. New to the forums here, found you while randomly googling for PPQs. Im in the Gorge near the Hood, moved to the PNW from the NorCal coast a couple years ago, in no small part to escape Californias liberal insistence on controlling personal freedoms, draconian gun laws included...and in very large part to be able to chase the elusive ghostfish year round (salmon too of course). I work way too much, fish when Im not, and play with guns when the fishing sucks. Thanks for having me, keep your lines tight and your barrels clean!

Welcome.

Welcome! As you see Oregon libtards are rushing to meet Komifornia "utopian standard of living" here as well. Hope you are not too disappointed.

I'll agree with this. I've lived here my entire life and there's good reasons we resent Californians.

OP, you sound reasonable. Enjoy and help us keep this state from turning into CA.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top