JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A fellow is transferring a shotgun through the side business. This came in:

atún.jpg

It is like a Saiga, a SA80, and a tuna fish had a three-way and this thing was the love child. (I was supposed to run the BGC, et al., with him today, but he flaked. No matter, I took care of technological and financial issues at the office in the time slot.)

Anypoop. Weird no? What's the skinny? I detected a whiff of Turkish Delight, but I've been wrong before. Honk-honk. :p

Last Edited:
I'm guessing that this may be an opportunity to associate with someone outside your normal sphere of acquaintances, and well as they say, Bob's your uncle. :s0062:

I have to admit it is a curiously interesting in the piece. I balances well; and a box fed shotgun ... super neat. Not a huge fan of bullpups, but maybe even awesome sauce, depending on one's perspective. :s0155:

Last Edited:
It seems that everyone from Stoeger, to Rock Island Armory to the 'brand name' Charles Daly to ??? is tapping into the low wages and decent quality of Turkish manufacture. I am slightly hesitant, as they are suspiciously close to not-so-American-friendly governments, starting with their own. Ataturk is long gone and Islam is on the rise.

Here is RIA's Turkish scattergun.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 10.34.28 PM.png

p.s. I think Awesome Sauce is the recommended cleaner-lube for this gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top