JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A fellow is transferring a shotgun through the side business. This came in:

atún.jpg

It is like a Saiga, a SA80, and a tuna fish had a three-way and this thing was the love child. (I was supposed to run the BGC, et al., with him today, but he flaked. No matter, I took care of technological and financial issues at the office in the time slot.)

Anypoop. Weird no? What's the skinny? I detected a whiff of Turkish Delight, but I've been wrong before. Honk-honk. :p

Last Edited:
I'm guessing that this may be an opportunity to associate with someone outside your normal sphere of acquaintances, and well as they say, Bob's your uncle. :s0062:

I have to admit it is a curiously interesting in the piece. I balances well; and a box fed shotgun ... super neat. Not a huge fan of bullpups, but maybe even awesome sauce, depending on one's perspective. :s0155:

Last Edited:
It seems that everyone from Stoeger, to Rock Island Armory to the 'brand name' Charles Daly to ??? is tapping into the low wages and decent quality of Turkish manufacture. I am slightly hesitant, as they are suspiciously close to not-so-American-friendly governments, starting with their own. Ataturk is long gone and Islam is on the rise.

Here is RIA's Turkish scattergun.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 10.34.28 PM.png

p.s. I think Awesome Sauce is the recommended cleaner-lube for this gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top