JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
State
Oregon
Used K12 Weaver with AO in great condition, ring mark in 1 area, Lenses perfect . Duplex cross hair. $140
541-401-5316 Bob

Resized_20190513_093947.jpeg Resized_20190513_094145.jpeg Resized_20190513_094234.jpeg Resized_20190513_094634.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
hi Bob. it's Bob here in independence. other than your scopes cross hairs [was looking for fine cross hairs] i like your scope. i don't want to low ball you. so do you have a bottom dollar number that i'd have to jump in my truck [with the 3 dogs] and drive down today or maybe a cash and ammo deal ??? i'd even throw in a new 223/5.56 "FLASH ENHANCER" for your AR. yep a flash enhancer.it's a fun thing for night shooting on the fourth of july or new years or even your birthday... i just bought a gun cradle to start checking stocks. social security sucks. you let me know and we'll see what happens. nice meeting another guy with the best name in the world !!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top