JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK I had to have this thing and she's a beauty. Engraved ,stainless receiver (no gold inlay) Blueing is very nice and the wood shows a little wear.
30" barrels with 1 set of chokes. Takes the same chokes as Winchester and Mossberg,no problem finding more if you need them

Now I don't know if there is interest here,so I didn't bother taking pics,loading on the computer yada,yada,yada.
I will text interested parties pics,no problemo.I'll take pics of the dings too!

So the next part is setting a price. These are available from $1600 to $3100 on the webberneter.
This is a hunted or range gun,it wasn't a safe queen.It was at the Centralia show and it took me 3 days to get all the finger prints off.
I'll start at $1800.
:s0162:
How about $1600?
:s0155:
Trades could be most anything. 308 ammo goes to the front(.70 a round for new).Cash is king,next to 308 ammo so any guns for trade will be valued so I have room to sell them
Please PM me with any offers

Thanks
Mike

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.