Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Weatherby Atheana double gun $1600? PIC LINK

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by mjbskwim, Dec 30, 2013.

1. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

OK I had to have this thing and she's a beauty. Engraved ,stainless receiver (no gold inlay) Blueing is very nice and the wood shows a little wear.
    30" barrels with 1 set of chokes. Takes the same chokes as Winchester and Mossberg,no problem finding more if you need them

Now I don't know if there is interest here,so I didn't bother taking pics,loading on the computer yada,yada,yada.
    I will text interested parties pics,no problemo.I'll take pics of the dings too!

So the next part is setting a price. These are available from $1600 to $3100 on the webberneter.
    This is a hunted or range gun,it wasn't a safe queen.It was at the Centralia show and it took me 3 days to get all the finger prints off.
    I'll start at $1800.
    :wave:
    How about $1600?
    :thumbup:
    Trades could be most anything. 308 ammo goes to the front(.70 a round for new).Cash is king,next to 308 ammo so any guns for trade will be valued so I have room to sell them
    Please PM me with any offers

Thanks
    Mike

Guns 4 Sale Photos by mjbogrand | Photobucket

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mjbogrand/guns 4 sale/DSC_0028_zps42ae8946.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

2. mjbskwim

Your tax return called and said you could buy this

For only $1600:peace:

3. charvey9

charvey9 Beaverton, OR Active Member

Nice. 12 or 20?

4. mjbskwim

gone