Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Weather Guard Side Mount Bed Box ( Secure GET HOME storage for auto or other ) $ 80

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by John Gault, Oct 13, 2012.

1. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I bought a pair of these today for $ 150.00 plus 10.00 in gas an an hour and half travel time. These are high quality boxes MODEL # 184 in very good used condition. Here's a like to the weather guard site: WEATHER GUARD Lo-Side Truck Boxes

I'm going to mount one in a vehicle for discrete carry of Get home bag and ? Don't need the other one but the deal was worth taking a chance on buyng the pair. Comes with good working solid weather guard lock and 1 key. Approx. 48" x 13" x 16"

Will sell 1 for $ 80.00 to NWF member. As always having problems with downloading photos. Can see on website posted or send me an PM with your e-mail for photos. Can also find the original ad I purchased on craigslist until he removes it Pair (2) Weather Guard Model 184 Side mount toolbox for pickup truck

3G93L53J15N85L45Mecacc69a0e7f4b5c120a.jpg

2. John Gault

BTT- Trades?

3. John Gault

BTT- Trades?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.