JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and I have taken on side hustles this year. It's been financially lucrative to say the least.
Anyone that complains they can't find a job or make money is lazy, incompetent, or dead.
Jobs and money are low hanging fruit in this current labor market.
Which is why I get even MORE angry at the hordes who just want my money. Wife spent a couple weeks helping a co workers family member. They are mentally challenged to put it mildly. They still wanted to work. Were not capable of doing a job application on line. Wife helped. Online interview, Wife helped. They were having trouble getting the needed paper work correct that they had to actually go in to complete and they broke down in tears there at one time. Kept slogging along and is now working for a large place. They found something this person was able to do because they were willing to show up and try.

Anyway I got in the mood to buy at the end of November. Midway package got here first and as always fast and tracked. Ordered from a company that was out of the United Kingdom and was sent with no tracking number but arrived to day which is pretty good since I ordered it on Nov 26.

Contacted Palmetto about order made on the 26th and its yet to be shipped. A promise of 3 to 5 business days on non parts orders yet six business days gone by and hasn't even shipped. Told me they will let me know when my order is shipped.

Are you guys having slow service?

Anyway I got in the mood to buy at the end of November. Midway package got here first and as always fast and tracked. Ordered from a company that was out of the United Kingdom and was sent with no tracking number but arrived to day which is pretty good since I ordered it on Nov 26.

Contacted Palmetto about order made on the 26th and its yet to be shipped. A promise of 3 to 5 business days on non parts orders yet six business days gone by and hasn't even shipped. Told me they will let me know when my order is shipped.

Yes, everything is slow. Only going to get worse the closer to Xmas deadline, which might be today honestly, or last week.

I can say I give Amazon high marks. A gift I ordered this morning for Mrs. 3M will arrive same day! Everything else on time with no delays.

Several Midway packages also arriving as expected, but new rings and base they had in stock took three days to ship. I'm sure they are slammed from Holiday shopping.

Sadly what this sounds like is they do not actually have in hand what you ordered. Almost all places that sell online now will show things "in stock" if their supplier shows its going to be to them. Its often no longer a case of they actually have it on the shelf for them to show they have it to sell. So of course with all the back up what they were told they would have may be sitting in some hub, or ship, or dock, not moving when they thought it would. Few will of course admit this is what is going on. So all you can do is either wait it out, or cancel the order if someone else shows they do have what you want. Not to "up talk" Jeff but, they do seem to be one of the few who still does just admit if they actually have what they are selling in hand to send out the door. When they don't they will tell me. Its on the way to them and they should be able to ship it by xyz date. Every time I order something like this it ships earlier than they "estimated". I have to guess they would rather the customer get it earlier than later so they pad the time in favor of making people happy. Of course others do not have the kind of cash Jeff has and so they are trying to hang onto every sale they can land any way they can.

I ordered a daily deal on magazines for my recently assembled ar pistol. Seems odd that the order wasn't packed and shipped within the time frame promised. Hopefully it gets here in the second time period of 15 days.

Just an update on my Palmetto State Armory order. Ordered on the 26th of November and recieved an e mail the magazines will arrive Dec 14. They advertise three to five day shipping on magazines so the wait seemed excessive. So I decided to look for other places to buy magazines and found the same magazines $20 cheaper. Ordered them and it took 3 days for the order to get here.

No I won't buy from PSA again and CDNN will get my magazine business from now on.

Still waiting for the PSA order.

How timely that this came up.

My wife wanted a winch for her new rig.
I placed an order with the fairest priced place, Autozone. To my dismay they ship with Fedex and my heart sank. I thought for sure the order would be delayed into the new year, well past the intended holiday for gift giving.
I placed the order on 12/6 and it showed up to my office on 12/8. It did ship out of commiefornia and was a day late according to the shipping notifications i was initially given. Fedex still isnt redeemed in my eyes but they put a good foot forward.

Just an update on my Palmetto State Armory order. Ordered on the 26th of November and recieved an e mail the magazines will arrive Dec 14. They advertise three to five day shipping on magazines so the wait seemed excessive. So I decided to look for other places to buy magazines and found the same magazines $20 cheaper. Ordered them and it took 3 days for the order to get here.

No I won't buy from PSA again and CDNN will get my magazine business from now on.

Still waiting for the PSA order.
Glad you found what you were after and at better price. If the others have not shipped should be easy to just cancel the order. VERY few places these days will openly admit if they do not actually have what they sell on the shelf. They will often show it as for sale if their supplier is telling them they are soon to get it. Problem of course is then often its delayed and seller does not want to lose the sale by admitting this.
I have been using CDNN since before the net. They have always been a top choice for me.

FedEx isn't the only one who does it.

In my opinion, DHL (DisHonestLosers), is the worst shipping company of all time and every employee thereof deserves a lifetime of suffering at the jaws of a pack of AIDS-infested, flatulent, epileptic muskrats. With fleas.

My 'weather excuse' story:

In 2005, I ordered a set of tires for my Goldwing motorcycle from a supplier in the Eastern US. I was keeping an eye on the tracking info because I wasn't sure they'd arrive in time to be installed for an upcoming ride. On the day of expected arrival, the tracking info said Out for Delivery at around 6:30AM, expected by 8:00PM.

Cool. Until 8:00PM rolls around and no package. How long does it take to get from DuPont, WA to South Prairie, WA? Not 13.5 hours, that's for sure.

I checked the tracking info again...

"Delivery Delayed Due to Hurricane Katrina."

I think I actually lost brain matter when I read that. It turned to mush and leaked out through my open jaw, laying on the floor, before I could regain what little sanity I had left.

Hurricane. F'ing. Katrina.

How does a hurricane that happened 1200 miles away, TWO WEEKS BEFORE I PLACED THE ORDER, affect a delivery that is less than 40 miles away from its destination?!?!

Tires were delivered the next day.

More like Hurricane Lazyass.

I've gotten a few shipments delayed by UPS in the last week. I'm good since they owned up to it, in both cases it was a result of the trailer they were on not getting to the next location in time. I get it - not enough drivers and Christmas just a few days away so it's not easy to coordinate. Nice to be treated like an adult for a change and not get an excuse.

I've gotten a few shipments delayed by UPS in the last week. I'm good since they owned up to it, in both cases it was a result of the trailer they were on not getting to the next location in time. I get it - not enough drivers and Christmas just a few days away so it's not easy to coordinate. Nice to be treated like an adult for a change and not get an excuse.
That's the way you do it. Just be honest with us and we'll be less angry.

So, get this, I live about 2 miles from Amazons big D.C and every shipment I get from them ( no matter what the invoice says) shows up late evening, no sooner then 4:00 Pm. Fed-Ex is even closer, and any packages, no matter the guaranteed delivery time, also show up late, what's worse, they always say between 11:00 am and 6:45 pm! Same also with the USPS, their less then 2 miles away, and their deliveries are all over the place! Tracking on all packages always shows it on the truck first thing AM, and yet it's always the end of the day when they show up!

I have been round and round with the local Postmaster here, we get medications shipped via USPS, and they have not once ever been delivered on time, have been miss delivered, or simply not delivered at all! The med supply companies all insist on using the postal service, but this is phucking redikulus! I don't know who else to escalate to, but i'm going to as soon as II find out! Twice, We have had to visit the E.R. to get an emergency supply of those meds because the post office/mail man didn't deliver on time! Most all these meds are a just in time deal, impossible to stock pile, so we're at the mercy of the post office!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top