JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my AK47 WBP Mini Jack Pistol(model# SR762C)

This thing is a riot to shoot. Spits fireballs and sounds like a cannon. I have probably 250 rounds through it and it has been flawless, just need to make room for other toys.

I'll include one steel magazine and one bakelite too.

Looking for cash only, will entertain offers.

IMG-6213.jpg IMG-6214.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You wouldn't take anything but the mentioned trades? I have a brand new, never fired Canik TP9 Combat Elite Executive. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Firearm.. 4.73" Barrel, Salient Arms Upgrades, Salient Arms Rear Sights, Fiber Optic Front with multiple Fiber Optic options, IWB/OWB Holster, Forward Slide Serrations, Optic Cut Slide, Lower Picatinny Rail, Gold PVD Match Grade Drop In Barrel, Threaded 1/2x28 Barrel, 2 Magazines one 15 rounds one 18, Stippled Frame, Extended Magazine Release, Ambidextrous Slide Release/Extended, etccc

I only get paid once a month. Every 5th, being that I work for the State. I live in WA, but I'd be willing to drive out when I get paid next if my trade doesn't interest you. That's it your be willing to work me a little on price and having the firearm shipped to my FFL here in Aberdeen

Your listing title is "WBP Mini Jack AK47 Pistol" -
You posted a link to the
"AK47 PISTOL CLASSIC MILLED MINI JACK"
So I am a little confused -
WBP also has a stamped AK pistol that they also call the Mini Jack, and while it's lighter and cheaper than the new milled version it's also missing several of its nice features. Those features include an extended magazine release and safety selector, a beveled rear receiver and the ability to easily mount AR-style buffer tubes.
Point of parliamentry procedure -
I have to ask - which one do you have -
And are you the original owner -
Thanks -

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.