JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome. Though, I wouldn't tell people you were a California immigrant. The folks on the Oregon Coast tend to hold it against you.
Naw, been here 2 years and found most folks ARE from Kalifornia themselves...We've been treated like gold. I've found you can spot home-grown "hippies" from here. They're old 1960's looking Berkley students..:s0114:

Welcome from the UK from two Oregonians at heart. Right now I'm sat here wearing my Crazy Norwegians baseball hat and Tillamook sweater to express our solidarity with the coasties. We spend time with friends down in PO, not far from the border with the state to the south, and that's about as far down as we go...

tac, mrs tac and the family ig

Welcome from the UK from two Oregonians at heart. Right now I'm sat here wearing my Crazy Norwegians baseball hat and Tillamook sweater to express our solidarity with the coasties. We spend time with friends down in PO, not far from the border with the state to the south, and that's about as far down as we go...

tac, mrs tac and the family ig
Thanks and may your UK thanksgiving be all you hoped!

Welcome. I am also a retired L/E and not too far from the coast, unless you are on the southern part. Happy Thanksgiving to you too
I'm smack dab in the center of the Oregon coast...below Newport in Waldport. Where is SHPD? I'm retired from Modesto PD

When I saw your name I immediately thought of the old character from years ago. You need to get up to this area, I think you would enjoy it. I used to have relatives in Modesto but they have all passed away now.

Welcome Aboard:s0155:

Problem with Californians is they vote for liberals and then wonder why the gun laws are so F'ed up and then move to Oregon & Washington and vote for liberals and wonder why the gun laws are so F'ed up .

Welcome Aboard:s0155:

Problem with Californians is they vote for liberals and then wonder why the gun laws are so F'ed up and then move to Oregon & Washington and vote for liberals and wonder why the gun laws are so F'ed up .

Not this one my friend! and I've seen far more liberal laws being passed here, especially in WA..IMVHO and 54 yrs of life

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top