Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Reactions
He's only open two "half" days a week and doesn't have much inventory but otherwise he is nice and easy to talk to. Just not very convenient as far as the hours go.

Basically, a part time business shared in the otherwise wonderful little mercantile.

Reactions
go to guy for my smithwork! he gets busy with smithing and had to many counter lizards in there talking and not buying=) he will order anything you need and do transfers also. marcus is low pressure,price is right thumbs up! VAN

Reactions
go to guy for my smithwork! he gets busy with smithing and had to many counter lizards in there talking and not buying=) he will order anything you need and do transfers also. marcus is low pressure,price is right thumbs up! VAN
Counter lizards are part of the gun "business" occasionally we actually buy stuff. ;)

Don't forget to vote in the poll Van!

Reactions
Be prepared for a long wait for gunsmith service (several months) for anything other than a simple job.

Reactions
Super nice and relaxed guys. Had a Mosin shipped there and the transfer fee was $25. They checked the headspace and didn't even charge me. Also they have a grill there and make great burgers. The store doesn't jack up prices either. Support your local merchant =)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley