JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's only open two "half" days a week and doesn't have much inventory but otherwise he is nice and easy to talk to. Just not very convenient as far as the hours go.

Basically, a part time business shared in the otherwise wonderful little mercantile.

go to guy for my smithwork! he gets busy with smithing and had to many counter lizards in there talking and not buying=) he will order anything you need and do transfers also. marcus is low pressure,price is right thumbs up! VAN

go to guy for my smithwork! he gets busy with smithing and had to many counter lizards in there talking and not buying=) he will order anything you need and do transfers also. marcus is low pressure,price is right thumbs up! VAN

Counter lizards are part of the gun "business" occasionally we actually buy stuff. ;)

Don't forget to vote in the poll Van!

Super nice and relaxed guys. Had a Mosin shipped there and the transfer fee was $25. They checked the headspace and didn't even charge me. Also they have a grill there and make great burgers. The store doesn't jack up prices either. Support your local merchant =)

I used to buy ammo here back when I first moved to Washougal. I see most of these replies are 7 or more years old. Is there still a gunsmith in the mercantile??

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.