JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can you guys possibly provide me with Senator Cantwell and Senator Murray's email addresses? I've searched their official sites and can't seem to find them.

I wanted to email both of them to let them know about my dissappointment in regards to their votes on the gun bill that failed today. The fact that they both voted yes shows to me that neither are fit to represent myself or this state.

I appreciate it.

They don't want to hear from their constituents! Especially if you disagree with their personal political beliefs!

I've emailed them several times asking them NOT to support the anti gunners but all I get back is how they're going to support "reasonable solutions to gun violence".

I didn't receive a reply from Murray, but here's the one for Cantwell when she replied to me.

I heard back from Murray, but it was a two line form response that basically said "Thanks. Sign up for my newsletter here." Cantwell's was a form response as well, that said "Thanks. I am glad to support the following points which are directly opposed to everything you said in your letter. Have a nice day."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top