Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Washington Senator Emails

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Rez, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Rez

Rez Vancouver, WA Member

Can you guys possibly provide me with Senator Cantwell and Senator Murray's email addresses? I've searched their official sites and can't seem to find them.

I wanted to email both of them to let them know about my dissappointment in regards to their votes on the gun bill that failed today. The fact that they both voted yes shows to me that neither are fit to represent myself or this state.

I appreciate it.

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

They don't want to hear from their constituents! Especially if you disagree with their personal political beliefs!

I've emailed them several times asking them NOT to support the anti gunners but all I get back is how they're going to support "reasonable solutions to gun violence".

3. Rez

Rez Vancouver, WA Member

So it would seem. I figured it might be that I simply couldn't find the correct page. Any info would be excellent!

4. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

5. Rez

Rez Vancouver, WA Member

Eh I was hoping to get an actual email address and not a form that gives out my whole life story.

I'll keep looking. Thank you though Deen!

6. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Ask OFF they may have stuff for WA.

7. BlakeStone

BlakeStone Everett, WA Member

8. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Lower Yakima Valley Well-Known Member

I heard back from Murray, but it was a two line form response that basically said "Thanks. Sign up for my newsletter here." Cantwell's was a form response as well, that said "Thanks. I am glad to support the following points which are directly opposed to everything you said in your letter. Have a nice day."