JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is Washington senator Kevin van de Wedge a straight up liar? Are NFA firearms banned in Wa state? Is he a liar or just so out of touch to be dangerous as a lawmaker?

The hypocrisy is so thick with these. Crying Trump is bought and paid for while making no secret that they are as well. Maybe they should investigate themselves to reassure the public. Is the government open today?

Is Washington senator Kevin van de Wedge a straight up liar? Are NFA firearms banned in Wa state? Is he a liar or just so out of touch to be dangerous as a lawmaker?

The hypocrisy is so thick with these. Crying Trump is bought and paid for while making no secret that they are as well. Maybe they should investigate themselves to reassure the public. Is the government open today?

Not all NFA items are banned. SBRs and Suppressors are allowed, but WA doesn't allow selective fire.

The linked article says there was an amendment added to narrow the definition of bump stock devices. Anyone know the new specific language?

http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2017-18/Pdf/Amendments/Senate/5992 AMS ZEIG S4064.3.pdf
bump.PNG

Ray

While I have no use for a Bumpfire stock...I have / had no wish to see 'em banned.
When one type of firearm , attachment , accessory , magazine , etc...is banned , then it becomes that much easier to ban another after another , till nothing is left.

Sure would be better if folks would understand that is not the item in question , its how a person uses it.
Andy

Polaticians SUCK!!!:mad:

Had 5 supposed pro 2A politicians voted no, this bill could have died right then and there. Instead these bubblegumheads decided it would be fun to create a new class of felons starting 1 Jul 2018: those that own a piece of plastic.

So much for the so called "pro 2A democrat": Takko.
Let's forget to thank republicans Fain and Miloscia at the polls this year...........
We have to wait until 2020 King and Zeiger* to give proper thanks.

Ray
* I guess some people will be defending Zeiger and giving him thanks, because it was his amendment that removed the trigger modification language from this bill. I won't, as for the stated reason above.

Had 5 supposed pro 2A politicians voted no, this bill could have died right then and there. Instead these bubblegumheads decided it would be fun to create a new class of felons starting 1 Jul 2018: those that own a piece of plastic.

So much for the so called "pro 2A democrat": Takko.
Let's forget to thank republicans Fain and Miloscia at the polls this year...........
We have to wait until 2020 King and Zeiger* to give proper thanks.

Ray
* I guess some people will be defending Zeiger and giving him thanks, because it was his amendment that removed the trigger modification language from this bill. I won't, as for the stated reason above.

It amazes me how someone can be talked into something that they don't stand for!! Spinless bastards!! :mad:

Remember tho, initially they were broadly going after 'parts' that could 'increase the rate of fire.'

I don't agree with it, but with it narrowly-focused specifically on 'bump stocks' it is FAR better than what was originally be proposed.

The much bigger issues are the background checks, licensing, and mag/assault weapon restrictions, and of course state pre-emption...sometimes you sacrifice the pawn now, to the get the checkmate later...

There are legislators that have claimed to be pro-gun/2A supporters...they now have multiple more opportunities to prove the truthfulness of those declarations...but then again, they're politicians...what do you expect?

Just my $.02 worth.
BOSS

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top