JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
4FA364F9-91F3-472A-9EC5-AE701C51AC88.jpeg Found this guy after it made it through a wash and drying cycle. Not saying this is a good idea but this is probably the cleanest I've ever seen a price of brass.

Washing machines get grease, blood and... Well... Knuckle children out of things really well. Just add powder residue to the list of A-OK :D

Imagine the clinking clanging noises while you're trying to go to sleep. Will really help set the mood, my dude

I've intentionally washed brass in the washing machine. Using those mesh zippered bags. About 100 cases per. They were washed separately, or maybe with some soiled shop towels. Works well; I dry the brass on reject cookie sheet pans, not in the clothes dryer. I haven't used this technique lately. Depending on details, my brass may be cleaned in different ways. If it's not too dirty or oily, these days I have a couple of tumblers that I use. If the brass is tarnished, coked, carboned up or oily, I will chemically wash it in Iosso liquid case cleaner, then rinse thoroughly. When I clean in Iosso, if it's rifle brass I decap. The washing machine caper, the occasions I've done that it was usually when I had quantities of some common pistol caliber. I haven't gone into steel pins or ultrasonic methods. Yet.

Snap-On Tools. I used to know an old guy, he said, "My box contains everything from Snap-On to Tai-Wan."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top