JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure why the LEOs felt the need for all these precautions just to serve a warrant for stolen property?

And the title says "foam bullets" but the URL says "flash-bangs".

Poor reporting.

Obviously (IMO), the article is missing some context?

OMG. Well "trying to find something good", I guess it's nice they seem to finally GAF about the scum. Now as for this little show while no one was home and NOTHING was found? Am I supposed to come away with anything other than feeling the Police or better yet those in charge are just totally incompetent?
I mean how many CAT's are stolen daily? Those in charge really just have no clue where they are all being sold?

"Foam Bullets". Just realized, the lack of competent people applying for jobs goes all the way to the local major TV networks! The networks must have the same lazy, slug Millennials and Gen-Zers working for them that most other businesses are forced to deal with!

Last Edited:
Foam bullets....
Hmmm...the latest fad...Tactical Nerf Guns...:D

In any event...
Yep...seems like a heavy response to the situation.
With that said...
As noted...poor reporting and lack of knowledge , may also be playing a role here.
Andy

Foam bullets....
Hmmm...the latest fad...Tactical Nerf Guns...:D

In any event...
Yep...seems like a heavy response to the situation.
With that said...
As noted...poor reporting and lack of knowledge , may also be playing a role here.
Andy
Yup - a full blown tactical team responds and they use nerf guns?? 🙄

Is this Demolition Man?

Even though it appears to be a unkept single family residence, they could be dealing with a larger criminal organization.
I have more faith in Washington County Law Enforcement than I have faith in the reporting accuracy of the Metro's Local Media.
Here is a recent one from Houston, Texas

"Houston authorities apprehended six individuals last week in connection with a crime ring that had nearly $12 million worth of stolen catalytic converters, firearms and a Challenger Hellcat.

The monthslong investigation stemmed from the death of Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Darren Almendarez, who was shot while trying to stop thieves from stealing his catalytic converter, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)."

Maybe these Foam/Sponge/Batons/Impact 40mm projectile. Example Below
1659715559737.png

As a layman...my guess would be that they opened a few windows so that they could do a search with cameras or mirrors without opening the front door. The entrance is blind...no windows adjacent the door, and the door is in an alcove. Window entry may also be a safer option. It is possible that the front door of a stash house might have a deterrent attached.

Just an imagination and a guess though. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top