JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I have for sale the following:

(1) Warrior Assault Systems DCS Plate Carrier in Black, Like New
(2) Ar500.com Level IIIA 10" x 12" Soft Plates
(2) Ar500.com 10" x 12" Trauma Pads

Comes with none of the gear / pouches pictured.

Extremely comfortable and breathable. Armor was manufactured August 2017 and has a shelf life of 5 years. Kept by an adult, used for work*. Selling only because company policy changed so I'm using another carrier, and in my private life I prefer a war belt to a carrier... buying this set up new would be around $500.

Skip the lead times and save a little cash by purchasing from me.

$250 cash, located in east Vancouver, WA

*I did not wear the armor each and every shift, and in general wore it maybe 15-20 minutes per shift. Usually, it rode shotgun in the passenger seat and I slapped it on for alarm calls, domestics, things that statistically had a greater chance of violence than what my average night consisted of. It looks and smells brand new, and the only signs of use on it are where some pouches were mounted as the MOLLE points are worn in and you can actually mount things to 'em instead of fighting to get things through 'em.

6FE256F5-3008-4628-9774-AF7FC1E1C811.jpeg B203D5F9-AD1D-4915-B273-330789CD81BE.jpeg 1FC0DA8D-C3E2-4153-9A96-5A8DBD95B779.jpeg

Last Edited:
The plates are 10"x12", standard size for your average human being.

The Warrior Assault Systems DCS carrier is a "one size fits all" solution.

I'm currently 6'0" 160lbs and it fits me perfectly, with plenty of room to size up.

My father is 6'4" 230lbs and it fits him perfectly.

I got a buddy who's 6'2" 270+ and it fits him, even.

You just have to adjust the cummerbund and shoulder straps according to your body.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top