JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
City
Hazel Dell
State
Washington
Alright, I know that there has got to be someone out there that bought a Remington 597 HB (heavy barrel) rifle then upgraded the stock. Hopefully you kept the stock and "put it some place safe" (in the back of your pile of parts). Now, with this posting it'll shake the cobwebs loose and you'll want to finally get rid of it. :D

I bought a 17HMR with the "normal" barrel. Then I bought a 22WMR barrel. You know, just to switch between calibers for some fun.

Well, when the 22WMR arrived I quickly realized that the heavy barrel will NOT fit in my "normal" barrel stock.

Now I am on the hunt for a stock that will accept the heavy barrel, for my 22WMR/17HMR "toy". It can be either synthetic or wood. I ain't too picky. I'd prefer it be in decent shape and not rattle-canned some bizarre paint scheme.

Also, if you've got a spare 22WMR/17HMR magazine that you'd like to part with, let me know.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I hit a pawn shop while on the road for work. I found 2ea mags and jumped on them. So, I'm good on mags.

I'm still looking for a stock for heavy barrels.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews