JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
I am looking for a machinist to perform various small projects typically 1-8 hours for my manufacturing company Some parts will be one off from scratch others I have templates for I don't believe this will take more than a mill .I will Work with private party or company Or if you have any suggestions please let me know

I also build my own machines and I'm in the process of building 3-4 more which requires someone with more time and commitment but I have built them before and have all parts to copy and I'm presently working on cad files

thank you any help or suggestions is much appreciated.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I sold and delivered some equipment to Trillium Machine in Sandy. They seemed well equipped and nice but I have not had them do any work.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.