JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a stretch, but I have a streamlight TLR1 that I need a Glock mounting key for. Since it's a pretty popular light, I'm hoping someone wil be willing to trade for one that they don't plan on using.

Looks like I can order a whole set for $7, but if possible, I'd just as rather not buy something that I know is just collecting dust in someone's drawer ;)

I've got some various things to trade if you have one and most definitely want something in return.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
That would be very nice of you, I've got the other keys if you would like another pistols mounting key I could easily mail you.
Found it, shoot me a pm and I'll try to get it shipped tomorrow. Don't need anything in return, just good karma from the gun gods.

Found it, shoot me a pm and I'll try to get it shipped tomorrow. Don't need anything in return, just good karma from the gun gods.

That works great, thanks! May the gun gods bless you with all the good karma you deserve ;)

I tend to do the same thing at the range helping poor souls sight in their rifles in 3-7 shots after they had been failing miserably not hitting paper at 50 yards. :)

I have to keep an eye on the time because I'll go to the range to shoot and end up spending an hour just helping others haha.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.