JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The PPQ M2 is more of a full size. The PPS M2 is more compact. Depends on what you are looking to do with it. CCW or range/home use.

The PPS has a slightly smaller grip. If you have smaller hands, it may feel better in your hand. 6-8 round capacity (= shorter grip). The PPQ has a larger grip (a little wider, definitely longer). It has a 15 round capacity.

I shot a friend of mine PPS M2 in 9mm. It was very nice!

Good luck and welcome to NWFA!

I've got a sig 938 your welcome to try, my daughter in law shot mine and then bought one (small girl with small hands).

I've got a sig 938 your welcome to try, my daughter in law shot mine and then bought one (small girl with small hands).

Great - Thank you! I will try to arrange a time at a range i.e. A Place to Shoot, or other...any where more convenient for you?

I like the Sig p938, beware of the semi-common extractor failure on this model. I have large/xlarge hands and find i can still properly grip this pistol but also have to have the larger Houge rubber grips on it. I have one, I like it, ordered metal parts to replace the plastic mainspring housing and trigger. My extractor broke but still cycles so go figure. Dont know much about the walther models because I have always enjoyed Sig, Glock and Beretta 9mm pistols and dont strat from what I know and find reliable. I have been looking into CZ 75 models I like the feel and trigger pull on those. But cant make the leap into a different pistol to feed and house. if I was going to carry it daily id go Sig P938 or Glock 43. My two cents. Hopefully your as confused as me now.

The PPQ M2 is more of a full size. The PPS M2 is more compact. Depends on what you are looking to do with it. CCW or range/home use.

The PPS has a slightly smaller grip. If you have smaller hands, it may feel better in your hand. 6-8 round capacity (= shorter grip). The PPQ has a larger grip (a little wider, definitely longer). It has a 15 round capacity.

I shot a friend of mine PPS M2 in 9mm. It was very nice!

Good luck and welcome to NWFA!

PPS M2 is really what I am looking to try next - - - Just tried the Sig p938 this past weekend and loved it. From what I hear, it will be between these two.