JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in love with my Kimber 1911 45acp, but round count is severely limited (10rd at most). I'm thinking of switching over to a 9mm double stack 1911. My issue is that I have small hands, and I am worried that I will not be able to get a comfortable grip on one. This is a big ticket item for me and my limited budget, so I need to be sure this is the right pistol for the job.

I've have not been able to find one locally (Portland/Vancouver area). I really would like to find someone that will let me fire a mag or two. I have a couple dozen other pistols we can take to range and have a bit of fun with as well.

I'm in love with my Kimber 1911 45acp, but round count is severely limited (10rd at most). I'm thinking of switching over to a 9mm double stack 1911. My issue is that I have small hands, and I am worried that I will not be able to get a comfortable grip on one. This is a big ticket item for me and my limited budget, so I need to be sure this is the right pistol for the job.
I've have not been able to find one locally (Portland/Vancouver area). I really would like to find someone that will let me fire a mag or two. I have a couple dozen other pistols we can take to range and have a bit of fun with as well.

Have you checked out English Pit Shooting Range? They have LOTS of different handguns you can rent expensively. Check their website or give them a call. HTH
Marshal...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads