JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would like to trade Yamaha Banshee parts for a Gen3 G19, or 9mm XD/XDm. Might be willing to add some $ for the right deal. Might need some cash on your end for the frame depending on condition of pistol, accessories, etc...

!Warning! I do not sit by my computer all day, nor do I have a smart phone. Please do not expect an instant response!

Please email me @ [email protected] with offers

Some of the parts I have:

NEW
New A-arm frame, most of the usual brackets have been cut off (not final sanded). Flat black color that Yamaha does for their replacement frames. Never been out of the garage, so obviously never ridden. Pretty much ready for the powdercoater, just need to sand down some of the areas that were cut off. New lower steering bearing installed, also has steering stem bearing block and comes with used swingarm bolt and various brackets

Complete set of new blue plastic. Lots of dust from sitting around for a few years, but never been used. Front have been rough trimmed, haven't finished them out (couldn't decide the exact patterns I wanted)

USED
(2) Stock swingarms

Lonestar bearing carrier (round housing)

Many sprocket and brake hubs

2 stock radiators

Have two complete bottom ends, haven't touched either one for a long time. One was frozen when I got it, planned to use them both to make 1 good runner. Never got around to it...

Also have some YFZ450 parts such as plastic, oil tank, footpegs, etc...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.