Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Want to trade for G3 Glock 19, XD, or XDm (9mm)

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Red Dog, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Red Dog

Red Dog Portland Member

Would like to trade Yamaha Banshee parts for a Gen3 G19, or 9mm XD/XDm. Might be willing to add some $ for the right deal. Might need some cash on your end for the frame depending on condition of pistol, accessories, etc...

!Warning! I do not sit by my computer all day, nor do I have a smart phone. Please do not expect an instant response!

Please email me @ sandmaster350@gmail.com with offers

Some of the parts I have:

NEW
    New A-arm frame, most of the usual brackets have been cut off (not final sanded). Flat black color that Yamaha does for their replacement frames. Never been out of the garage, so obviously never ridden. Pretty much ready for the powdercoater, just need to sand down some of the areas that were cut off. New lower steering bearing installed, also has steering stem bearing block and comes with used swingarm bolt and various brackets

Complete set of new blue plastic. Lots of dust from sitting around for a few years, but never been used. Front have been rough trimmed, haven't finished them out (couldn't decide the exact patterns I wanted)

USED
    (2) Stock swingarms

Lonestar bearing carrier (round housing)

Many sprocket and brake hubs

2 stock radiators

Have two complete bottom ends, haven't touched either one for a long time. One was frozen when I got it, planned to use them both to make 1 good runner. Never got around to it...

Also have some YFZ450 parts such as plastic, oil tank, footpegs, etc...

2. Red Dog

Red Dog Portland Member

Also interested in .40 Glock/XD...

3. Red Dog

Red Dog Portland Member

BTTT

Also interested in M&Ps, especially the Shield, either caliber

4. MrBourne

MrBourne Portland Metro Area New Member

Only looking to trade? I don't really have any need for any of that stuff.

5. Red Dog

Red Dog Portland Member

$ is tight right now, as usual this time of year, thus the desire to trade. But if you have something for sale, PM me details.

T

6. Red Dog

Red Dog Portland Member

Quad parts! Get your quad parts!