JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$140000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Missoula
State
Montana
Zip Code
I had decided to move. So here we go. I have 100000 rounds of center fire ammo.
556/223
762x39
380 acp
357 mag
38 spl
9mm
45 acp
5.7x28
44 mag
44 spl
Others
25 guns
2 guns safes
Powder
Primers
Have a phone number in first email to call you at.
Also the prices are firm, willing to do some trades, older military weapons, real estate near Spokane, 67 Impala, 68 Mustang or Ural motorcycle. Prices are not going to selling for less than what I would pay to replace what I sell.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I had decided to move. So here we go. I have 100000 rounds of center fire ammo.
556/223
762x39
380 acp
357 mag
38 spl
9mm
45 acp
5.7x28
44 mag
44 spl
Others
25 guns
2 guns safes
Powder
Primers
Have a phone number in first email to call you at.
Also the prices are firm, willing to do some trades, older military weapons, real estate near Spokane, 67 Impala, 68 Mustang or Ural motorcycle. Prices are not going to selling for less than what I would pay to replace what I sell.
Ok to everyone that wants a list, TELL ME what your wanting. I have had way to many people get a list and ghost me. Have a phone number in your email, that at least tells me your serious. No phone number, no info. Just that simple.

Dpms panther LR, Springfield m21, alex Pro Fab.

IMG_20201228_180522832_HDR.jpg

How much ammo do you have of each?
What are you charging?
What guns do you have? Prices?

Any info would be nice.
So would your phone number and what your looking for individually. If your wanting it all, a phone number would be really handy. If no phone number, thanks for the interest.

4. All want to sell ads are required to have a price

We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

This thread reeks of a scam.
A $140k all-in-one inventory would be offered by a professional liquidator without all the smoke and mirrors. Caveat Emptor.
I was hoping a moderator would've stepped in and offered some guidance to the OP by this point. Must be a busy night elsewhere in the forum.

I was hoping a moderator would've stepped in and offered some guidance to the OP by this point. Must be a busy night elsewhere in the forum.
Yes. I deleted my comment as I don't care to be sanctioned for thread crapping but I wasn't quick enough for this seller who appears to be enjoying his time here..
Best wishes to all parties for a positive outcome. I'll leave it at that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top