JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Homebuilds and all brands will be considered. Transfer to occur at Tigard Pawn 4 More.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My apologies, I did not notice that it doesn't include the BCG or charging handle. Still, they are running a sale on BCG's also so comes in at $320.

Bolt $60:

Upper $149:

Complete Lower $109:

My apologies, I did not notice that it doesn't include the BCG or charging handle. Still, they are running a sale on BCG's also so comes in at $320.

Bolt $60:

Upper $149:

Complete Lower $109:
Definitely going to be extremely hard pressed to find anything better than this for a complete rifle... even folks with home builds will have significantly more than $200 in them and won't let them go for so cheap...

Complete DelTon for $359 (plus shipping and tax possibly)

Now seems to be the time to get AR stuff. I have even seen some used local to me under $400 otd.

What's not to like about affordable firearms!?!
$200 dollrydoos in the AR platform is a challenge. At $300, the world is your oyster.

I would search the forums for parts. But like other members mentioned, check out PSA or Bear Creek for budget gear!!

This set up would be $293 each shipped, if I buy two lower kits and two uppers. I am a big fan of the side charging uppers.

Bear Creek stuff functions well in the smaller caliber category. They struggle a bit in the big bore AR realm but several people I know have had good success with 556 builds.

That is a decent deal but I would like to find one around half that price.

Edit: I might settle for a rifle kit around the $150 range.
It's a great deal.

Respectfully, you won't find a complete AR-15 for 3/4 this price, much less half.

We're back in the golden age of ARs. Andro Corp, PSA, Anderson, and Deltons can be had for $400 or less currently. That's as good as it's gonna get 🍻

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.