JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello I am interested in buying something (firearm) I have $300 and almost brand new iPad 4 with retina display which in my opinion are better than the newest model. iPad comes with a case just bought the iPad like 2 months ago the last one that was sold since they discontinued this model.

I would like to purchase something with just cash, cash + iPad, or just iPad. (iPad trade value is $375 with case)

let me know what you have.

Thank You.

example firearms (makarov, bersa thunder, etc. etc. just not hi point or jennings)

Oh yes and I don't mind older guns. If it seems like something I won't be interested in please still let me know.

I do have a black one however that is like 2 months old too. I basically bought them before they discontinued them and opened them and barely used them.

Are you interested in small carry size guns? If so I have a taurus tcp 380, or in full size I have a glock model 22 in 40 s&w, or a beretta 92 fs ?

Hello I am interested in buying something (firearm) I have $300 and almost brand new iPad 4 with retina display which in my opinion are better than the newest model. iPad comes with a case just bought the iPad like 2 months ago the last one that was sold since they discontinued this model.

I would like to purchase something with just cash, cash + iPad, or just iPad. (iPad trade value is $375 with case)

let me know what you have.

Thank You.

example firearms (makarov, bersa thunder, etc. etc. just not hi point or jennings)

PM coming. Convo?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.