JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
WASHOUGAL
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Wather Q5 match (polymer frame) for sale with all factory accessories. In addition, the gun has an EOTech Mini Red Dot Sight (MRDS). It's a great gun with a great trigger. I won a steel match with it, but have not shot it since. The gun comes in its original Walther plastic box, lock, sight mounts, open sights, 3 magazines, two extra backstraps, magazine loader, and chamber flag. The gun is in great condition except for some small scratches on the front of the optic glass, although they may just be cleaning marks. They have not affected the sight picture for me.

I can meet you at a mutually agreed upon FFL in the Portland/Vancouver area, but of course, must be YOUR state of residence. $1100. Buyer is responsible for all fees.

Q5 1.jpg Q5 left side.jpg Q5 right side slide back.jpg Q5 field strip.jpg Q5 glass front.jpg Red dot 1.jpg Red dot 2.jpg Red dot 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.