JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I cant shoot my shield very well but my wife does so I'm thinking she takes my shield and I get a different small single stack for summer carry next year. I shot a coworker's pps first gen and the back of the frame, what would be the 'beaver tail' cracked me on the back knuckle of my thumb with every shot. After 2 mags I was done shooting it. Hurt like a mofo. It's hard to tell looking at pictures if the m2 is different on that section of the frame. I got one in hand yesterday for the first time at a store and it feels ok but shooting it could be different. Anyone out there shot both that had the same issue I had with the first one but not the m2? The price is right on a m2 at the moment at $299. As long as the price doesnt go up it seems like a steal.

I've thought about just upgrading my shield but with new sights and an apex trigger I'd be dumping several hundred dollars more into it anyways. So not sure I want to do all that. Already changed the sights once on it but didnt help much. I just dont shoot it as well as I think I should for a self defense gun. I do like it though aside from not being good with it.

The M2 is very different than the M1 in ergos.
The M1 reminds me of an XD. The M2 is a modern Walther (read ergonomic).
I think that the PPS-M2 is the best single stack on the market.
Get the LE version for the 8rd mag and night sights.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads