Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Walther PPS (Police Pistol Slim) 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Tige, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Tige

Tige Steilacoom Member

For Sale/Trade: Walther PPS 9mm (Police Pistol Slim) 1.04" wide
    Price:$650
    Hard to find LNIB Walther PPS 9mm Pistol
    o Slim profile and ergonomic design
    o Come with large and small backstraps
    o Multiple safety features
    o Loaded chamber and cocking indicators
    o Ambidextrous magazine release
    The Police Pistol Slim (PPS) packs Walther innovation into an unbelievable 1.04"-wide profile. This 9mm PPS has several notable features aimed at better fit and safe performance in its narrow dimensions. From your choice of perfect-fitting backstrap (small or large) to the patented QuickSafe™ innovation, the PPS sets the bar high for competing designs. Ambidextrous magazine release is easily located by right-and left-handed shooters. Loaded chamber and cocking indicators show when a round is chambered and the pistol is ready to fire. Three safety systems ensure peace of mind. A trigger safety and internal striker safety prevent accidental discharge. Simply remove the QuickSafe™ backstrap when storing the pistol to prevent the PPS from firing. This 9mm caliber comes with a seven-round magazine and an additional 8 round magazine. $650 OBO. Trades in my favor.
    -located near Fort Lewis

2. sprink

sprink Battle Ground, WA Member

I have one of these and it's my favorite carry piece. Easy to hide on a skinny guy like me. GLWS.

3. Blackcobra

Blackcobra Camas Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Damn you skinny guys! :bluelaugh:

Nice gun, Tige!

4. rjl11146

rjl11146 Issaquah Member

Nib mp 9c trade?