JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD SOLD SOLD. I lucked into one of these after searching FOREVER! The new Walther PPQ M2 9mm. I shot it once, about 30 rounds and put it back in the box. Everything you have heard about these is true. AMAZING feel, BEST trigger ever on a polymer pistol, EVER! With an amazing reset to boot. HOWEVER in the end I remain a Glock guy and I just don't see myself changing any time soon so as opposed to letting this fine pistol atrophy in a gun safe, it is time for a new home. Cash value on this is $850ish, the "ish" is there because I am reasonable and flexible in my pricing, cash is king and always accepted first. I am looking for trades in that price range. Glocks always welcome of course, custom Glocks even better. Maybe partial trades towards more expensive firearms, etc. Also on the want list are High capacity magazines, 9mm Bulk ammo, 5.56 and 7.62x39 bulk ammo, 7.62x51 bulk ammo, gold, silver, harem girls...you get the drift. Almost anything of critical value will be considered, but please DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS WITH LOWBALL OFFERS OF HIGH POINTS OR SOME SUCH RIDICULOUS GARBAGE. I live in Enumclaw and work in Kent so I can easily get around in this area and travel further is necessary. So, what do you have? Let me know.

WP_000590.jpg

WP_000589.jpg

WP_000588.jpg

If I forgot anything, please do not hesitate to ask questions. THANKS!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.