JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is the new Ft. Smith Walther PPK/S that was just recently released. This May or may not be a limited release in this configuration with the walnut grips. Walther Arms has given me very mixed info on that part of it... so... It is the same as the first edition from what I can tell minus the "first edition" engraved on the slide. Much more ascetically pleasing in my opinion without the engraving. Solid walnut grips feel amazing in the hand and are not aftermarket. They came on this bad boy. Beautiful gun, but just collecting dust in my safe so it's time to move on. I am the original owner and have never fired this gun.

Asking $600.00 cash. No trade offers and no shipping. Prefer to do the transfer at Tigard Pawn. FFL fees are buyers responsibility. Feel free to ask any questions. I will ignore lowball offers. I am offering this for significantly less than I paid.

View attachment 633594View attachment 633595View attachment 633596View attachment 633597
This still around ? Pm me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.