JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
380 ACP
City
ALBANY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Alright. I honestly don't give a bubblegum.

Here's a stainless PPK/S.

They sell for an average of $729.27 based on the last 32 listings in gunbroker.

I need $500 for it.

I'll happily sell it to you for $475 if you meet me AT AN FFL in Albany and cover transfer fee.

I'll sell it to you for $500 if we meet within half an hour of Albany and you cover transfer few.

I'll take reasonable offers.

I'm not going to haul my bubblegum 2 hours up I5 so you can bend me over the barrel because my fiance needs a plane ticket home bury her father. Especially if your dumbass thinks I'm going to cover the transfer.

I'm not going to do this "without to government" because I can't imagine my fiance would be thrilled to bail me out of jail right now.

I don't know why I need to break this down. But if you want this it is super easy. You PM me saying you'll take it, I say and this is exactly what I'll copy and paste to you. "Cool, what FFL would you like to meet at and when? I typically work Monday through Thursday 0730-1700 and Friday 0800-1200. I'd prefer to do it outside of those times but can have some flexibility."

If you PM me with a stupid low offer, or ask me to work this outside of an an FFL, You'll get a similar response. "Cool, were would you like to meet at and when? I typically work Monday through Thursday 0730-1700 and Friday 0800-1200. I'd prefer to do it outside of those times but can have some flexibility." But I'm going to stop at Taco Bell on the way and I'm going to stuff my face with as much as I can as quickly as I can. And then I'm going to meet you and smile and nod while you talk and I'm going to slowly climb onto your car and projectile bubblegum onto your windshild. I'll make eye contact the whole time to. I'm going to wipe with the warranty card and that's the only part of the package you're getting.

0613231854a.jpg 0613231848_HDR.jpg 0613231849_HDR.jpg 0613231849a_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I updated and rewrote this whole add. Any comments above this were replying to prior editions of this add. Thanks for reading. Please just bubbleguming buy this so I can get fiance home for her fathers funeral.

Huh, I didn't know all profanity got replaced with bubblegum. But what if I say, this bubblegum is so bubbleguming stupid, what the bubblegum, why would anyone want to read this bubblegum.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.