JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I plink with a .32 ACP VZ61 regularly, it's readily available online for decent prices. Local shops want 60 cents a round... ouch. I can get it for $19 a box online.
I love 32acp, and have a ppk from West Germany. They really are extraordinary firearms. I think the upscaling to 380 is why these sometimes get a bum rap.

I have no issues shooting my new .380 PPK (not PPK/S). It's a bit flippy but not bad like everybody says and I have large hands.
I shoot the .32 because it is what I own and I am kind of a .32 fan. (Besides, 007) I doubt I would have issues with the .380, but I can see how it might be as you put it flippy, and possibly uncomfortable to some people. I really think the .32 PPK-s is a nearly perfect gun

It could be wrong but I remember reading a report referencing a coroner's report that stated if the round went through and through and didnt stay in the body, the wound profile between 32 and 45 ACP ball was indistinguishable.

Above is not the reason why but I too are a 32 fan, having a Beretta 81 and colt 1903 in that cal. Beretta gets carried from time to time, circumstance dependent. .

It could be wrong but I remember reading a report referencing a coroner's report that stated if the round went through and through and didnt stay in the body, the wound profile between 32 and 45 ACP ball was indistinguishable.

Above is not the reason why but I too are a 32 fan, having a Beretta 81 and colt 1903 in that cal. Beretta gets carried from time to time, circumstance dependent. .
I can't comment as my carry is 10mm, 180 grain 1300 fps... ;)

I could see that. I also can dump 10 rounds out of a ppk a lot faster than a .45. Then again, I count on my hst to not be a through and through.