JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
So, you picked up a 9mm Walther PDP-F for your wife and she hates it*. Sell it to me so my wife can see if she hates it, too. I'm betting "not". No worry if your PDP-F has an optical sight that you'd rather not sell separately; a package deal like that is appealing for someone with aging eyes.

*Even if you secretly bought it for yourself before realizing how bothered you'd be about that big "-F" on the side, just tell me you have a wife or lady friend who doesn't like it (I'll believe you).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry folks, I didn't vanish on purpose, and I do appreciate the time you took to reply. I visit the site several times each day, but never got an alert for any of the replies to this thread. (This was my first "want ad", so I don't know if maybe that's normal?)

On Edit: Yup, I goofed. Unlike some other sites that I frequent, menu bar alerts at NWFA are apparently triggered only by reactions and quotes. Unaware that Ad Originators will not receive a menu bar alert whenever a reply is posted, I initially blew by the option to receive an email alert for replies.

No day is wasted when something new is learned.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.