JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to purchase a used Walther P22. I have been looking in the WTS section for quite some time, but am always too late and they're sold by the time I get on here and check. So, thought I'd post here and see if I get any bites.

Would be nice if it came with any extras (sights, laser, extra mags, etc), but definitely would consider any P22 regardless of what it does or doesn't come with.

I'm from Bend, but will be in the Medford area for a few weeks, so am looking for a FTF local to southern Oregon.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip. Do you know when that gun is supposed to come out? It looks like a pretty nice gun, but I'm afraid it's out of my price range for what I'm looking for: a semi-cheap yet reliable .22 plinker.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.