JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for someone local in SW Washington/ Portland area that can work on a newer Walther (smith & wesson) PPK/S .380 ACP. All the gunsmiths I have talked to say the don't work on them and to send it to the factory. All it needs is the ejector spring.I know i can order it from the factory But I bought the gun used and wanted someone to give it a once over.

Hi larrycurran43,
Bring it over and I can put it in for you. I will PM you too. It is a Walther PPK? Not S&W?

Tony Portland, Oregon Area

With Smith & Wesson's name on it; it will only be a Stainless Steel PPK/s mfg. No PPK or PP Those were Walther mfg only.

Interarms imported most of the PPK/s blued and S/S pistols. With owner's passing ( an acquaintance of my dad's ) No one kept Interarms going, so Smith & Wesson got the U.S. rights to the PPK/s Thats why the Interarms Mauser Mark X series went away and other products he brought in.

Sincerely, WVG
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top