JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for someone local in SW Washington/ Portland area that can work on a newer Walther (smith & wesson) PPK/S .380 ACP. All the gunsmiths I have talked to say the don't work on them and to send it to the factory. All it needs is the ejector spring.I know i can order it from the factory But I bought the gun used and wanted someone to give it a once over.

Hi larrycurran43,
Bring it over and I can put it in for you. I will PM you too. It is a Walther PPK? Not S&W?

Tony Portland, Oregon Area

With Smith & Wesson's name on it; it will only be a Stainless Steel PPK/s mfg. No PPK or PP Those were Walther mfg only.

Interarms imported most of the PPK/s blued and S/S pistols. With owner's passing ( an acquaintance of my dad's ) No one kept Interarms going, so Smith & Wesson got the U.S. rights to the PPK/s Thats why the Interarms Mauser Mark X series went away and other products he brought in.

Sincerely, WVG
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews