JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Walther GSP. 1986 production date, includes original 5 round Walther blued magazine and two 10 round magazines that are Walther magazines for another pistol modified to fit. All three magazines work with 100% reliability, but I chose not to use the 10 round magazines in competition for my own peace of mind.

The Walther has been truly 100% reliable in my ownership, zero misfeeds, jams, alibis, or otherwise. I purchased this gun used, so I can not attest to its full history though it does not seem heavily used. This gun is still full supported by Walther and parts are available online for very reasonable prices. I have not replaced in parts of this gun since none have broken or worn out.

This is the later model style GSP with no safety and fully functional bolt hold open still present. Does not include any case or factory paperwork of any kind since I never received any when I purchased it. Manual is available in PDF form free from Walther with English and German instructions if you want one.

Pictures are of actual pistol and accurately reflection condition.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

$800 SOLD

yl0a5Yn.jpg

Q4HXDat.jpg

MfZjBts.jpg

T0S0Zl0.jpg

3A0fNO1.jpg

ssZTCm2.jpg

Last Edited: