JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a great gun for duty carry or competition, its in great shape, I'm just downsizing my EDC. I'm not desperate to sell but I'll consider any offer, including trades. The light and holster alone are about 200 bucks.

Comes with 2 18 round magazines, TLR-7 light, Right-handed IWB kydex holster from Odin Holsters. I got the optic plate fitted for Holosun, but you can get one to fit any optic

Great handgun with excellent ergonomics and a fantastic trigger. Just shot a 1" group at 14 yards yesterday, and I'm not even that great a shot.

20220117_210736_HDR.jpg 20220117_210939_HDR.jpg 20220117_211019_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
😅😅
Just demonstrating the TLR 7 brightness
I've been lucky enough not to N.D. in my apartment (yet)

Last Edited:
What are you looking for trade wise?
Not sure why I'm just now seeing this comment, but thanks for your patience. Im not looking for anything specific, but id be willing to hear about anything with resale value. I could also use some AR furniture and ammo is always good (556, 762 and 9)

Not sure why I'm just now seeing this comment, but thanks for your patience. Im not looking for anything specific, but id be willing to hear about anything with resale value. I could also use some AR furniture and ammo is always good (556, 762 and 9)
I have a whole dang AR I would trade for this

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.