JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Lakewood, WA. Walmart (Tacoma area) has some ammo. There is a lot of rifle ammo and some handgun. 300 winmag, .270, 308, 30.06, etc. I saw some .45, ,40, 38 $24 for 50 and $40 for 100 rounds of .38+p. There were a few other oddball cartridges, I can't remember. I bought the last box of .44mag and didn't ask if there was any more in the back room. The prices are a little higher then last year. For instance last year I bought a 250 round pack of UMC .45 for $85 + tax and I noticed that what they had on the shelf was the same manufacture for $110. There is a 3 box maximum purchase a day per person. Get it while you can.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top