JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am pleased to announce that the Walla Walla Valley Friends of the NRA will once again be hosting a fund raising dinner this coming June 4, 2010 at the Walla Walla Fairgrounds.

As in years past there will be excellent food, fellowship, and the opportunity to win an amazing assortment of firearms, artwork, knives, etc, all while supporting the NRA and their efforts to protect our gun rights.

This year, the Grand Prize will consist of the following:

Kimber 84M Classic .308 with gold inlaid NRA logo on the floorplate
Taurus .357 snubby with NRA laser engraved rosewood laminate grips
Weatherby PA08 12ga pump
and a Grandfather clock that doubles as a gun cabinet.

That is an inclusive prize, should you win, all of the above is yours. You need not be present at the dinner to win, and of course all the proceeds go to the NRA. Cost for the Grand Prize raffle is $10 for a single ticket, $20 for five tickets! :s0155:

Dinner tickets are $35 in advance for a beautifully catered meal. Our caterers are absolutely terrific and I can personally assure that you will be well satisfied. There will be a great door prize along with all the usual games and raffles, with approximately forty guns available to win. More details to follow...

For tickets, please visit our table at the following gunshows:

Walla Walla Fairgrounds, February 6 & 7
Kennewick Red Lion, February 13 & 14
Pasco TRAC, May 8 & 9

Possible Yakima show dates will be announced later. As a legal disclaimer, I need to add that we cannot conduct ticket sales over the 'net, so please come to a show or call (509) 526-0155 for further information.

Please come join us in support of the NRA and your gun rights!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews