JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WALL TENT

Maker: "Canvas Cabins", formerly of Estacada, Oregon, currently of Garrison, Montana. Best quality nationwide. website: canvascabins.com
Size: 15' x 15'. (Most efficient ratio of floor space to material.)
Material: "Sunforger Boatshrunk" 10.10 oz. Marine Grade Dry Finish Army Duck sail cloth. All corners double thick reinforced gussets. Vinyl sod cloth (won't rot). Heavy nylon "seat belt strap" runs entire stake grommet circumference. 5'3" walls.
Pole Set: 5ft x 10 inches when packed. Aluminum sleeved with Sch40 PVC. Easy one person set-up, with ridge pole only on interior. Heavy steel spike stakes.
Features: Full height zipper doors front and rear. Stove jack in wall with canvas cover.

This tent is well cared for and always hung up when stored. Current list price for this outfit is $1600.
Your home away from home for $500.
DON'T CAMP! Live in the woods!

PA141088.JPG

The rig has served me well, and can serve someone else just as well. Only reason for selling, is that a buddy that bought a duplicate (and hardly used it) offered his to me. I set this up in the yard last week and checked everything out, preparing for my Montana safari. Then my buddy called. Weird how that stuff happens.

Priced to move, and a heckuva deal for someone who really is serious about the outdoors. I get a kick out of "preppers" who will agonize and debate over what gun is best, what vehicle is best, and what to have in a "bug out bag", etc, etc, etc. Endless discussions over what they would do in what situation, ad nauseum... and never mention where they're gonna live.

Well, zombie hunters, THIS is it. (Pretty good for elk hunters too!)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top