JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I discovered a set of double barrels and a fore-stock , while rummaging around in my shop. The barrels have a nice, rusty patina and the fore-stock isn't for this set of barrels. I was going to make a really goofy wall hanger for my office, but got sidetracked. Anyway, I won't be creating my imagined masterpiece. So, I'm offering these two pieces of potential wall art for $20.00 or will trade for a Glock 27. If you are actually thinking about the trade, you must have a signed certificate from a psychiatrist indicating you have a sound mind.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For your viewing pleasure.....sorry about the quality of the parts and the photos.

DSC01845.JPG DSC01844.JPG DSC01843.JPG DSC01842.JPG

$25 ? Shipped?
I can pay via Venmo.
For you, $10 if you pick it up at my front door. I'm incredibly lazy and would have to find some kind of box to put the stuff in and then buy a pen. It's just too much for this old man to do. Sorry my friend. It would look really nice on your wall too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top