JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WIll be hitting up J&S to pickup my 14.5" fluted SS barrel, Midevil brake, Lo pro gas block and get my BCG exchanged so i can fiunish the AR finally.

Looks like I have a date with a drill press, some loctite, lith grease and a lil dab with the TIG this weekend :O) To finish it and make it all legit.

I was there. Not a fan of the layout this month. Lots of narrow aisles that got jammed up with people.

I did see Coctailer's booth. He twisted my arm and made me buy a 5.5" green TacSol barrel for my Buckmark even though I was looking for a 4.5" black barrel. Of course it probably helped that he had a good price and the guy I was looking for that normally has a selection wasn't there. ;)

And when you're done stopping by Coctailer's to say "hi" come to my table and spend all your money! (LOL!!)
I'll be there with uppers galore, plus no dam pavilion this time, wider isles and all under one roof.

Anyone Know are there stipulations for active duty? does the no member no buy rule apply ? I'm not going to be here long enough for it to be worth while. have my WA CCW CPL.

Thats not hording ...last time I bought ammo I bought 2,000 9mm, 1,000 .40, 1,000 .45 and 1,000 .223...and a brick of .22's.

LOL... Ah but the stack theyre going into is definately a hoarders pile... LOL... I just trickle it in, every week. So this month, and about every other Im on target with ya ;O)

And when you're done stopping by Coctailer's to say "hi" come to my table and spend all your money! (LOL!!)
I'll be there with uppers galore, plus no dam pavilion this time, wider isles and all under one roof.

Ya the pavilion is a ClusterF. I never know whos who, just kind of bump along aimlessly. have a few guys I usually pick up ammo from as they're always good deals... But I do have a buddy Im bringing that wants an AK and a couple stripped lowers...

Anyone Know are there stipulations for active duty? does the no member no buy rule apply ? I'm not going to be here long enough for it to be worth while. have my WA CCW CPL.

Non-Member = No Private Sales.
You can buy from an FFL doing a transfer.
Just join if you want buy or sell privately at the show.

I might be wrong but the rules in the back page of Gun News state that firearm sales to or purchases from a nonmember are totally forbidden. It doesn't give exception for a ffl dealer. If this matters to you check it out with WAC before paying to enter the show.

Ya can't reload .22s, and 7.62 x 39 is so cheap, why bother?

I handload a TON of .45, .38, .357, and some Hunting Rifle rounds...Especially the .35 Whelen, Ackley Improved, that is my ELK gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top