JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1 out of 10 adults!
I would like to see more! Should be a law that if you are head of household and over 18 years old you are to have a long gun. If over 21 a pistol. Of course you have to meet the regular requirements. Also everyone that is a resident of legal age, should pay $5 per year for a fund to pay firearm instructors and everyone should get the classes. Renewal/ refresher class every 3 years for long gun and every 5 years for pistol.

I would like to see more! Should be a law that if you are head of household and over 18 years old you are to have a long gun. If over 21 a pistol. Of course you have to meet the regular requirements. Also everyone that is a resident of legal age, should pay $5 per year for a fund to pay firearm instructors and everyone should get the classes. Renewal/ refresher class every 3 years for long gun and every 5 years for pistol.

I'm not one to mandate what other people must do, or can't do.

I do believe everyone should have access to firearms training, regardless of their income level.

I believe the CPL should be considered a background check, and the WSP WATCH Report should be a tool (with a small fee)used to check the validity of each party's CPL, with the proceeds going towards firearm safety in schools, and qualified instructors.

I think we're on the same page.

I'm not one to mandate what other people must do, or can't do.

I do believe everyone should have access to firearms training, regardless of their income level.

I believe the CPL should be considered a background check, and the WSP WATCH Report should be a tool (with a small fee)used to check the validity of each party's CPL, with the proceeds going towards firearm safety in schools, and qualified instructors.

I think we're on the same page.
Yep! I agree not mandatory but we should have something that actually makes sense! Something that is actually beneficial for people!

Washington State Tops 590K Concealed Pistol Licenses

The Washington State Department of Licensing reported Tuesday afternoon that the state has passed the 590,000 mark for active concealed pistol licenses, indicating continued growth in the number of legally-armed citizens.

Washington State Tops 590K Concealed Pistol Licenses - Liberty Park Press

Just think how many gun owners in Washington don't have a CPL, a lot of gun owners don't feel it necessary to carry but do own them.

A lot of rural folks don't even bother with a CPL.

Yeah, according to the figures I got today, there are 260 out-of-staters with WA CPLs
Thanks for reading

Wow Dave, 260 just seems like such a low number! I have a WA permit because I have ties of family and business across the river! Given the large number of people on both sides of the Columbia, I'd think that this region alone would generate several hundred WA permits!
Keep up the good work!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top