JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Atlantic Firearms had the Czechpoint Vz58 in stock up until last week. They may get more periodically I would email them.

I had a CIA Vz2008 and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Kinda wish I hadn't sold it.

I'm considering buying a VZ58. Is there anything I should know? Can someone recommend a good source?
I thought about a VZ58 for a while but went with an AK47 for my first rifle of this "type".
There's basically no parts interchangeability with AK 47 as you may know.

Seems like most VZ58s come through CzechPoint, so a CzechPoint dealer search might be fruitful or at least get you on a wait list.
Probably the two best AK 47s available now are the Serbian M70 (Yugo pattern) and the Polish WBP (Russian pattern) These sell out fast, so a wait list will probably be necessary here as well.

One minor issue is CzechPoint has been, generally, sold out of everything since the middle of last year. I have access to their dealer portal and signed up for alerts when things come back in, but it has been radio silence for a long time now. Still, there are plenty of vz58s floating around.

Their barrels are usually pretty thin and heat up quickly. That's about al I got.

Their barrels are usually pretty thin and heat up quickly. That's about al I got.
That's the only thing I could say I don't like about them, but I do love the design! Accurate, light, cool beaver barf furniture... what else is not to like!

You might want to check gunbroker, sometimes a decent deal pops up. Otherwise you'll be on a waitlist.

I thought about a VZ58 for a while but went with an AK47 for my first rifle of this "type".
There's basically no parts interchangeability with AK 47 as you may know.

Seems like most VZ58s come through CzechPoint, so a CzechPoint dealer search might be fruitful or at least get you on a wait list.
Probably the two best AK 47s available now are the Serbian M70 (Yugo pattern) and the Polish WBP (Russian pattern) These sell out fast, so a wait list will probably be necessary here as well.
I have a Mac 90 that I got new. I took it out to the range and set the elevation where I thought it should be and fired a round at 50 yards and it was right on and shot a nice group right. Thanks for the video.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top