JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A great 7.62x39 side folder. Not an AK-47 but an “improved version” by the Czech’s. The magazines do not interchange w/ AK’s. I really like this rifle, but need to thin the herd a bit.

Built on a new milled receiver. US Made barrel. Has a bolt hold open feature (nice improvement on AK’s), and lighter than any stamped AK. Nicer safety lever too. The gun shoots great. No canted sights. I have shot at least 400+ rounds (non corrosive) with no problems to date. Looks like new.

6 Magazines (30 rounds ea. - one not in photo). I added a FSE USA recoil pad and a “CNC Warrior” muzzle brake. Also has a bayonet and scabbard. The stock slanted brake is included. The pictured rifle bag (US Peacekeeper) is also included.

FTF Buyer to fill out bill of sale and show Oregon ID. Located in SW PDX/Beaverton area.
$480 - I'm very reluctantly selling this one so I am firm on the price. No trades.

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

Last Edited: